Skin Health Tips for Oily Skin
When our skin produces excess oil, it is medically known as seborrhea. Oil is not a bad thing as it keeps your skin healthy and glowing. However excessive sebum production can lead to clogged pores causing blackheads, pimples and acne flareups.
Hormones, genetics, lifestyle choices including lack of sleep, diet, improper cleansing and makeup practices can all add up to an oily skin problem and acne problems.
- Have sufficient sleep – insufficient sleep can lead to over or under production of sebum from our oil glands.
- Have a low glycemic diet -recent research has shown that diet can play a significant role in acne development. You may wish to avoid foods that can trigger your acne. Eating a low glycemic diet can help reduce insulin in our blood stream which leads to an overactive production of androgen hormones resulting active oil glands. Avoid fast foods, milk products, refined carbohydrates and sugars.
- Have a good and consistent cleansing routine – morning and night. For those with oily skin, it is important to cleanse your skin well to ensure your pores are not clogged that can lead to acne.
- Ensure your makeup brushes are cleansed well and avoid using oil-based makeup.
For MORE HELP on ACNE CAUSES & TREATMENTS. Please Click Here or Below.
Skincare that will help get rid of pimples and acne problems
The bars here are specially selected as they help to prevent and get rid of pimples and bring balance to skin tone.
Organic African Black Soap (Great Detox and Anti-acne, Anti-aging bar for Blemish-free Skin (Face, Body, Hair))
A new and improved version of the Organic Soap with Activated Charcoal, this black beauty is a must for skincare lovers! Containing ingredients such as activated charcoal, cacao, bergamot & tea tree essential oils, this wonder bar is the ultimate beauty bar to achieve blemish-free skin. Great for acne-prone skin, the Organic African Black Soap leaves your skin feeling clean yet moist, soft and supple after use! Definitely ranked as #1 in our Premium range of Organic soaps!
- ACTIVATED CHARCOAL – draws oil, dirt, impurities and other harmful substances from clogged pores
- BERGAMOT ESSENTIAL OIL – Reduces and lightens acne scars and promotes healing of skin
- TEA TREE – Anti-inflammatory properties help to calm redness due to acne, and also reduces oil on oily skin
- CACAO – High in antioxidants which helps regulate skin health and protect against premature skin aging by reducing wrinkles!
- SHEA BUTTER & COCOA BUTTER – Double the moisturising factor! Protect, heal and moisturize with not just 1 but 2 types of natural body butter!
If you have oily skin and acne, we recommend PremaTouch Tea Tree Soap as tea tree helps with oil control and is naturally anti-bacterial to help prevent and get rid of pimples and other blemishes, while reducing redness due to acne.
The Soap Haven – Skin So Clear Goat’s Milk Soap
Skin So Clear Goat’s Milk Soap contains 4 essential oils which is the perfect blend for clear and blemish free skin by reducing acne, appearance of acne scars and even more!
Infused with 4 essential oils:
- Lemongrass – aids in cleansing of pores, works as a natural toner and maintains skin health to help you get glowing skin!
- Tea Tree – reduces sebum production and helps get rid of pimples and other blemishes
- Lavender – antioxidants in lavender helps counteract pollutants that your skin is exposed to, and it is naturally antiseptic which helps to treat acne while minimising the appearance of sunspots and wrinkle
- Sage – helps in eliminating scars, fat cracks, post-natal abdominal stretch marks and after-spots left by boils, pox, and sores
Bergamot Bars are great especially for oily skin types and oily T-zone with dry & combination skin
They are a great skin balancer and toner as well as help with hyper-pigmentation.
It also acts as a natural antibiotic and disinfectant, dealing with bacteria—no need for potentially dangerous, chemical preservatives. Therefore this oil is great for those with acne, dealing with bacteria before it can react to create blackheads and pimples. Bergamot also helps to control excess oil production in the skin preventing acne.
Like many natural oils, bergamot is also an antiseptic, meaning that it encourages wound healing and skin regeneration. If you have old acne scars, eczema, psoriasis, or even cold sores, this oil can help the skin heal faster. Even better, it can help prevent new scars and fade old ones. In fact, bergamot is a reputed treatment for scars and stretch marks, as it helps regulate the distribution of skin’s natural pigment—melanin—while evening out skin tone.
If you have psoriasis, acne, or dark spots, these Bergamot bars may be just what you need to reveal more radiant skin!
Organic Bergamot Cassia Soap (Click on link to see more customer reviews.)
This is our #1 Best Seller for Acne and Oily Skin! Also a hot favorite for those who have hyper-pigmentation.
“This is the first bar soap I have ever used. I used it for facial wash, and I feel very nervous. But I am amazed how it has been helping my acne and oily skin. It’s really not that bad as what people say soap to be! I have used it for a month plus and will surely buy it again! I would recommend this to my friends! ” – Rumin
Note: With every PremaTouch (Freedom) bar/product you BUY, you PROVIDE sustainability to the livelihood of ladies rescued from abuse and trafficking! To find out more about how PremaTouch Soaps are changing lives, click button below.