Best Selling Facial Cleansers
Many times we are asked if our soaps can be used for face. The answer is yes! However these are our recommended facial soaps with great reviews you might like to check them out. Most of our soaps can be used on face if they can be used on body, except for ingredients with mint or anything that will potentially irritate the eye (no it won’t be harmful still).
Best Sellers For Oily Skin/Acne on Face
Organic Soap with Activated Charcoal (Great for Acne and active lifestyle!)
Try this Organic bar with activated charcoal. A black beauty for skincare lovers. Leaves your dry skin feeling clean yet moist, soft and supple after use! Definitely ranked as #1 in our Premium range of Organic soaps!
- Great for face wash for oily skin as an acne and oil control
- Wonderful for removing make-up. Simply apply some soap on face and use a facial cotton pad to wipe off. Repeat until clean.
- Antibacterial soap to prevent bacteria build up causing clogged pores and acne
- Great pore cleanser and detox as it helps draws dirt and impurities to the surface of skin.
- Premium organic GMO-free oils that are used supporting the sustainable palm industry that does not use slash and burn methods causing Haze in the region
If you have oily skin and acne, we recommend PremaTouch Tea Tree Soap as tea tree essential oil helps with oil control and is naturally anti-bactierial to help prevent and get rid of pimples.
Skin So Clear Goat’s Milk Soap has tea tree essential oil, plus lavender, lemongrass and sage (which helps in eliminating scars and after-spots left by boils, pox, and sores)!
Infused with 4 essential oils
- Tea Tree helps oil control and acne
Best Sellers For Dry/ Combination Skin on Face
Bergamot Bars are great especially for dry/combination skin for face.
They are a great skin balancer and toner as well as help with hyper-pigmentation.
It also acts as a natural antibiotic and disinfectant, dealing with bacteria—no need for potentially dangerous, chemical preservatives. Therefore this oil is great for those with acne, dealing with bacteria before it can react to create blackheads and pimples. Bergamot also helps to control excess oil production in the skin preventing acne.
Like many natural oils, bergamot is also an antiseptic, meaning that it encourages wound healing and skin regeneration. If you have old acne scars, eczema, psoriasis, or even cold sores, this oil can help the skin heal faster. Even better, it can help prevent new scars and fade old ones. In fact, bergamot is a reputed treatment for scars and stretch marks, as it helps regulate the distribution of skin’s natural pigment—melanin—while evening out skin tone.
If you have psoriasis, acne, or dark spots, these Bergamot bar may be just what you need to reveal more radiant skin!
(Click on link to see more customer reviews.)
This is our #1 Best Seller for FACE WASH!
“This is the first bar soap I have ever used. I used it for facial wash, and I feel very nervous. But I am amazed how it has been helping my acne and oily skin. It’s really not that bad as what people say soap to be! I have used it for a month plus and will surely buy it again! I would recommend this to my friends! ” – Rumin
- Olive Oil is the main ingredient for this soap
- Loaded with maximum Organic Aloe concentrate & Calendula Flowers with Shea Butter and Non-GMOs
- Calendula floweres soothes, moisturizes & heals all skin types including ITCH caused by rash, allergies & insect bites (unless you are allergic to Aloe of course!) BURNS and even ECZEMA etc
- Incredible natural lather from coconut oil
- All natural ingredients
- Aloe vera plants have been used historically for treating dry skin and healing wounds and is very effective for sunburns and itchy skin
- Great as body and face soap for dry/combination skin.
Our face has greater sensitivity compared to our body skin.
If you have eczema on your body, generally the same bar which you use for your body can also be used as facewash.
Our soap bars can be cut up into smaller pieces for hygiene purposes, so you can set aside a piece for your face and a piece for your body. A simple butter knife will do the cutting.
If you have eczema, psoriasis, we recommend our eczema bars. Simply lather with our soap pouch and apply the lather or foam onto the face. We do not recommend direct application of soap on face as there are oat bits or salt which might scratch your face or any open wounds. Generally our unscented bars recommended for eczema do not sting eczema wounds, unless you have open cuts/wounds which will sting anyway with water.
Go to HELP ME CHOOSE >> SOAP FOR ECZEMA/PSORIASIS to see recommended soap bars