Dry Itchy Skin
For people suffering from itchy/dry skin, it is important to keep your skin moisturised.
Dry skin can be caused by weather conditions such as cold, dry, winter conditions or scorching hot sun, both of which dry out the skin. Dry skin could also be genetic.
- Apply a moisturiser daily or sunscreen.
- For babies or those with very sensitive skin, start with an unscented soap as the skin might react to fragrances. Some fragrance free soap are Oatmeal and Honey Goat’s Milk Soap, Himalayan Salt Soap with Shea Butter or Castile Olive Oil Goat Milk Soap.
- Tea Tree is soothing and has good antibacterial properties that can help those with itchy and irritated skin. Check out our ALL NATURAL PremaTouch Tea Tree Soap and PremaTouch Oatmeal Tea Tree Soap. These are Vegan, coconut oil based 100% natural soaps.
- Shea Butter is a wonderful emollient and has moisturising properties. A great choice is the Himalayan Salt Soap with Shea Butter.
Soap for Dry, Itchy Skin
All the soap choices below are good for any dry, irritable skin.
- Oatmeal is renowned for its skincare powers! It has natural anti-inflammatory, anti-itch and antioxidant properties as well as being an extremely gentle and moisturizing cleanser and exfoliator.
- Honey is another great natural moisturizer that soothes skin with its anti-septic and anti-inflammatory power.
- Unscented and therefore Perfect for Babies and Infants!
- See many satisfied customer reviews at our direct link. (click on picture)
NEWLY LAUNCHED SPECIAL PRICE at $13.90! (limited launch period only)
Pamper your skin with our Premium Himalayan Salt Soap bar. Combining the wonders of Himalayan Salt in a Soap bar makes it a great cleansing bar and a must-have for all skincare lovers.
Want healthier, younger-looking skin? You will be amazed at how this bar renews our skin by GENTLY removing dead skin cells and yet highly moisturising because of our natural olive, coconut, palm oil and Shea Butter content.
Probably the ALL-IN-ONE Soap bar! Afterall, who can resist the wonders of the 84 minerals and trace elements found in Himalayan Salt! If you suffer from acne on certain areas of your face or with body odour or with ECZEMA, you can replace harsher cleansers with this 100% natural Himalayan Salt soap bar. With the moisturising emollients of natural oils and Shea Butter, it makes it a very moisturising soap which leaves your skin supple and soft after a good shower.
- Good also for face wash as an Acne control.
- Antibacterial body soap for those with active lifestyles.
- Acts as a disinfectant that helps treat wounds.
- Natural deodorising effect as a body soap.
- Excellent also as a hand/kitchen soap that removes meat odours and bacteria.
- Suitable for ALL skin types – especially helpful for eczema, acne, dry, sensitive skin and mature skin.
- Unscented – does not contain fragrance or essential oils, and therefore suitable for babies.
- Premium GMO-free oils used support the sustainable palm industry against slash and burn methods that cause Haze in the region.
- Tea tree needs little introduction. It is well known for it’s skin healing properties and has been used for centuries in Australia to treat insect bites, cuts, dry, itchy and sensitive skin like eczema.
- New improved formula for Eczema! Combining the benefits of Oatmeal & Tea Tree!
- “My husband has itch all over his body from sweat and working outdoors. Tried different kinds of body wash but didn’t help. I got it from ToyOutPost NorthPoint PremaTouch Oatmeal Tea Tree soap for him to try and he doesn’t complain of anymore itch on his skin since he started using it! Amazing!” – Gina
- Lavender has soothing and calming properties to sooth itch and to calm nerves.
- Combine lavender with oatmeal and it becomes a helpful sidekick to Oatmeal – the superhero of skincare!
- Aloe soothes irritated skin, promotes wound healing and helps reduce skin inflammation. It also stimulates the growth of new cells.
- Calendula has been known to help decrease inflammation and promote the healing of wounds, burns, eczema and other inflammatory skin conditions.
- Staff pick pick of the month: “Organic Aloe Calendula! It is Olive Oil Based and my skin takes so well to Olive Oil. Recently I had very dry itchy skin on my legs probably due to the hot weather and this ALOE CALENDULA really worked wonders for me! Showering with it removed all itchiness and my legs actually feel so soft and moisturised after showering! Each bar is loaded with GMO-Free Oils & Organic Aloe concentrate for maximum soothing of dry and itchy skin!
Plus it also has a natural scent from the Calendula flowers that smells like baby powder. Love it! I would highly recommend this to anyone with sensitive and dry skin. Try it I believe you won’t be disappointed.” – Kate, June 2015
Premium Lotion Bar/Balm (#1 Best Seller – Protective, Moisturising, Healing Balm For Eczema & Itch relief)
In less than 2 months, our Eczema Unscented Balm/Lotion Bar is now the #1 Best-Selling Product in our Store since it’s launch in Aug 2016! (Please backorder if out of stock!)
This light and convenient twist-up 100% Natural lotion balm/bar is easy to apply to any affected areas of skin. It is great for natural treatment of eczema or irritated skin areas and goes hand-in-hand with our Oatmeal Honey Goat Milk (“GMOH”) soap or Organic Shea Oatmeal Honey (“OSOH”) bar!
Pop it in your purse or pocket and carry it anywhere, so you are ever ready to combat dirt, dust, sweat and bacteria from invading any part of your healing, eczema-affected skin! Use during normal activities to protect and before bed to heal. Protection and Healing has never come this easy with a simple twist and turn!
- 3 different Scents: Unscented(2 sizes – Travel size, Regular), Frank & Myrrh, Lavender Lemongrass!