LIQUID GOLD FOR SKINCARE AND HAIRCARE: MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL
The Soap Haven’s 100% Pure Moroccan Argan Oil is a must-have in your everyday skincare and also hair care routine.
- 100% PURE, ORGANICALLY-GROWN & COLD-PRESSED from MOROCCO- no mixtures, no dilution or any fragrance added.
- GREAT FOR ACNE, ACNE-PRONE SKIN -helps regulate your sebum production and reduces breakouts for both dry, sensitive and oily skin.
- ACTS AS A NATURAL SUNSCREEN- Rich in Vitamin E, it helps protect your skin from harmful UV rays!
- HELPS REDUCE SCARRING, SUN SPOTS, LINES & WRINKLES – Due to it’s high antioxidant properties, it can also help to reduce the appearance of scars, sun spots, fine lines and wrinkles.
- GREAT NATURAL REMEDY FOR SOOTHING ECZEMA on skin and scalp.
- RELIEVES DRY, ITCHY SKIN- very easily absorbed oil; moisturising and protecting dry, itchy, flaky skin.
- Available in 2 sizes: 10 ml (dropper bottle) and 30 ml (serum pump bottle)
With the versatility and many health benefits of this oil, it is no wonder that it is called liquid gold!
How to Use Argan Oil for Hair Care
Argan oil has many great uses for hair and scalp care and treatment. Being naturally high in Vitamin E, medium chain fatty acids, and antioxidants, it can be used to prevent hair loss, promote hair growth and achieve healthy scalp. It can also prevent your hair from breakage from combing and from drying and fizziness, and reduce sebum over-production of oily scalp or address dandruff problems and seborrheic dermatitis on scalp.
DON't be fooled by fake or diluted argan oil
Don’t be fooled – there are lots of fake argan oil being sold in the market! Real argan oil that’s pure is very hard to produce. It takes 88 pounds(about 40kg) of argan fruit to make just one liter of argan oil!!
If you find a cheap one, it is unlikely to be pure, and contain fragrances, parfum, mixtures of other oils or even diluted with water!