<h1>Natural Treatment for Eczema</h1><p>Did you know more than 1 in 5 people have eczema in Singapore and also in USA?</p><div draggable=”false”>Since you’re on this section, you probably either suffer from eczema or know someone who does. Doctors and Dermatologists will tell you that there is no such thing as a medical eczema cure. When you visit a doctor or specialist you will realise that they have no answers and are usually unable to diagnose what the causes of Eczema/Contact Dermatitis are.</div><div> </div><div>The first common treatment they prescribe is a steroidal cream. They also typically resort to asking you to use Cetaphil, which contains 3 Parabens that are strongly linked to serious health problems such as developmental disorders, cancer and learning disabilities</div><div draggable=”false”>(source: United Nations Environment Programme and the World Health Organization, 2013, Summary Report (UNEP job number: DTI/1554/GE) is based on the main report “State of the Science of Endcorine Disrupting Chemicals – 2012” ISBN: 978-92-807-3274-0 (UNEP) and 978 92 4 150503 1 (WHO) (NLM classification: WK 102)).Thankfully we don’t have to rely on steroids or potentially toxic commercial cleansers that can do long term harm! For many people with eczema, psoriasis or rosacea, simply switching to an all-natural soap can do wonders.</div><div draggable=”false”> </div><div draggable=”false”><strong>In fact, some of our soap users experience an 80%-90% reduction in eczema within 1 to 6 weeks of switching to our soap, depending on the severity of the skin problems.</strong></div><div draggable=”false”> </div>
How to Treat Eczema Naturally
Steps you can take to prevent and treat eczema (as well as Atopic Dermatitis, Psoriasis and Rosacea):1) Do not use anti-bacterial cleansers on your baby. Let them develop a natural immune response. Furthermore, of the common ingredients uses in anti-bacterial cleansers is Triclosan. This is considered a dangerous toxin and banned in Europe, but still found in commercial anti-bacterial soaps in Singapore.
2) Avoid harsh anti-microbials such as Dettol – it’s meant to clean the floor and occasional use for cuts and wounds – NOT for constant use to treat eczema!
3) Minimize regular and frequent steroid use. Once you develop steroidal dependency, stopping usually leads to eczema flare ups coming back far worse, leading to a vicious cycle of increased steroid dependency that can cause serious long term health problems. Steroids are only meant to reduce and suppress inflammation/infection. One should avoid long term usage of steroids as one of the known side effects is the thinning of the skin. What that means is that your skin becomes less and less able to fight bacteria due to its disappearing protective dermis!
4) Do not use harsh cleansers. Avoid any products that contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES) or Cocamidopropyl Betaine(CMPB). These are all proven skin irritants. Unfortunately 99% of shampoos and body/hand washes use these harsh detergents as the primary ingredients because they are cheap and foam well.
5) Use a truly gentle all natural soap, NOT a chemical cleanser marketed as gentle (eg. Cetaphil, QV) as these all contain parabens, which are banned for use on young children in almost 30 countries. If you read the 2nd last paragraph in the article below, doctors recommend avoiding soaps, fragrances and harsh detergents. The reference to soap is because practically all commercial brand soaps now use SLS or SLES as the main cleansing ingredient. These cheap chemicals are proven skin irritants that are also used to degrease vehicle engines and floors!
However truly natural cold processed soap does not contain any SLS or parabens or harsh chemicals. Commercial companies which churn out thousands of bottles a day would never manufacture such soap because it takes at least 2-3 weeks to cure each batch of natural soap.
6) Avoid anything with fragrance.
In the commercial markets, anything with the word “fragrance” means you do not know what constitutes fragrance. And it can contain many different types of chemicals and parabens that can be potentially harmful to the body. When a list of ingredients is not disclosed individually, a manufacturer lists it as “fragrance”. Fragrance can be triggers in causing eczema flare ups.
7) Use an all natural moisturiser/balm that contain no parabens or chemicals. With damaged skin or the epidermal layers gone, the skin’s protection is also reduced. Moisturisers/balms keep the skin protected. However as most commercial moisturisers/lotions out there contain tonnes of chemicals and even petroleum by-products (which are harmful basically act as sealants on your skin, clogging your pores and prevents your skin from breathing through its pores). What most commercial companies have done is that they have extracted the glycerin(natural moisturiser) from the soap in the soap/cleanser making process and then manufacture and package it as a moisturiser/lotion for you!
What We Recommend For Eczema, Psoriasis & Sensitive Skin:
Unscented Regular Sized Balm (56.7g) compared to Travel-sized (10g) balm
This light and convenient twist-up lotion balm/bar is easy to apply to any affected areas of skin. It is a great complement for natural treatment of eczema or irritated skin areas and goes hand-in-hand with our Oatmeal Honey Goat Milk (“GMOH”) soap or Organic Shea Oatmeal Honey (“OSOH”) bar!Pop it in your purse or pocket and carry it anywhere, so you are ever ready to combat dirt, dust, sweat and bacteria from invading any part of your broken, eczema-affected skin! Use during normal activities to protect and before bed to heal. Protection and Healing has never come this easy with a simple twist and turn!
Our #1 Best Seller for Eczema Treatment – Goat Milk Oatmeal Honey
Most of our customers become our loyal fans after trying this bar – our #1 Best Seller!
- Each bar contains 25% fresh goat milk straight from the farm! Goat’s milk is known to be anti-inflammatory, anti-itch and highly moisturising! Learn more about our best selling goat milk soaps
The ORGANIC GMO-Free BAR for Eczema is here!
- 30% bigger than the other soap bars at 130g (compared to our usual 100g bars) at only $15.90
- this Organic bar’s main ingredient is Sunflower/Safflower oil which has good non-comedogenic rating i.e. doesn’t clog pores, it is no wonder it will make a great bar for any person who cares about what they put on their skin and body.
- With Rosemary extract as a natural fragrance and preservative, rosemary is also known to help treat eczema too!
From eczema to psoriasis, acne to asthma, sinus conditions to bronchitis, herpes, athlete’s foot, warts, insect bites, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis and more, it is no wonder that this Pink Himalayan Salt is a wonder salt!
Our Himalayan Salt Soap Bar contain the pink crystal rock salt mined at the foot of the Himalayas which has 84 trace elements necessarily for our bodily health and function!
This Premium Himalayan Salt Soap bar was introduced as an alternative to our Oatmeal Honey(Goat Milk) for Eczema, Psoriasis, Seborrheic Dermatitis(dandruff itchy white scales on scalp/red itchy scaly patches on skin) and Sensitive skin & even acne has been extremely popular and has become one of our best sellers as well!
If you are afraid of stinging effect, there is NONE! (unless you have an open wound which will sting anyway with water)
Moisturise, moisturise! Organic Premium Moisturising Cream can be used on babies and adults!
- PREMIUM GMO-FREE OILS like Coconut oil, Grapeseed oil, Avocado oil, Abyssinian seed oil, Sweet Almond oil are used as the main ingredients in this deeply moisturising cream.
- HANDMADE with 100% GMO-FREE Ingredients means it contains NO pesticides or fumigation have been used on our ingredient which means no pesticides or no toxic chemicals go onto your skin.
- Even our PRESERVATIVES are 100% NATURAL! 100% Natural preservatives used for preserving the cream means no dubious toxicity from unknown synthetic chemical preservatives.With lactobacillus as a natural preservative, you will need the good bacteria to fight the bad that causes eczema and skin issues. Most research also suggests that Lactobacillus products are BENEFICIAL FOR TREATING ECZEMA.
- This moisturising cream also acts as a minimal Natural Sunblock as coconut oil has a NATURAL LEVEL OF SPF to block out harmful UV rays!
- Wonderful daily moisturiser to be used on face and body!
- REDUCES SKIN IRRITATION: Premium formula helps reduce problems associated with eczema, psoriasis & itchiness.
- GENTLE ON SENSITIVE SKIN: Contains no sulphates, parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, or dyes.
Get Premium Moisturisng Cream / Learn More > NOT SURE WHICH ONE TO GET?
SIMPLY GET OUR “ALL-IN-ONE ECZEMA HEALING KIT”!
U.P of 5 individual items is at $56.50. GET this BUNDLE of 5 at a SPECIAL of $49.90 only! Great starter kit for 1st-timers or Gifts for friends and loved ones!