- EXCELLENT SOAP BAR - Shea butter moisturises skin while Himalayan and Sea Salt effectively cleanse.
- NATURALLY ANTIBACTERIAL - The two salts' natural disinfectant properties help thoroughly cleanse skin while treating wounds, rash and other skin lesions, without any stinging feeling (unless it is an open wound that stings with even water)
- NATURALLY DEODORISING - use as a body combat body odour. Also excellent as a hand/kitchen soap for meat odours and bacteria.
- SUITABLE FOR DERMATITIS ON SCALP - use as a shampoo bar for seborrheic dermatitis, scalp itch and head acne (we recommend using with a soap saver bag to create extra lather for shampooing or showering). It helps develop healthy hair scalp.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES - especially helpful for treatment of Eczema, Psoriasis, dry, sensitive and mature skin
- SUITABLE FOR BABIES AND SENSITIVE SKIN - Unscented and does not contain any essential oils.
- PREMIUM GMO-FREE INGREDIENTS - support the sustainable palm industry against the use of slash and burn methods that cause haze in the region.
- Recommended for use with a bamboo charcoal soap saver mesh bag to create extra lather and help soap last longer.
- Greater EFFECTIVE TREATMENT For ECZEMA together with our Anti-Itch Organic Lotion Bars - Unscented Balm/Lotion Bar for Protection against Eczema flare ups; Promotes Healing and Moisturises Skin Deeply.
Pamper your skin with our Premium Himalayan Salt Soap bar.Want healthier, younger-looking skin? You will be amazed at how this bar renews skin by removing dead skin cells and yet is highly moisturising because of its natural Olive Oil and Shea Butter content. Combining the wonders of Himalayan Salt and Sea Salt in a Soap bar with Shea Butter makes this a superb cleansing bar and a must-have for all skincare lovers. This is the ultimate ALL-IN-ONE Soap bar! After all, who can resist the wonders of the 84 minerals and trace elements in Himalayan Salt?
Review of Himalayan Salt Soap: (for more reviews click "reviews" tab) “My wife is pregnant and we have been looking to use all organic products during this pregnancy. I saw the soap (Organic Soap with Activated Charcoal) and I thought I’d try it out. I’ve used charcoal products in the past and have had good results. This product is no different. My skin feels significantly softer after using it and it lathers well. I also tried out the sea salt and Shea butter version (Himalyan Salt Soap) and I would have to say I prefer this one over the charcoal. They’re both great but the Shea butter and sea salt version smells absolutely amazing. The product also comes with a nice cute little bag which was a nice added touch. If you’re looking for a quality organic soap than this is your guy. Just look at the ingredients. You don’t find any crazy chemical names or dyes. Overall I’m very happy with this and will probably be purchasing again” – Doctor Copper, physician in NE USA For US and other international buyers, please buy on Amazon.