Note: Because of the special pricing, there is no further discount with coupon codes for gift sets and promos.
FREE Smartpac shipping of 2-3 working days included!
IF OUT OF STOCK, Please BACK-ORDER here to ensure priority fulfilment when stocks arrive. Each batch sells fast! If your order contains a back-ordered item, the whole parcel will be delivered when all items are in stock, unless ordered separately.
Eczema Healing Kit using instructions
- If you have eczema on your face, our eczema soaps can be used on face.
- If you have eczema on your scalp, Argan Oil, Tea Tree & Mint Shampoo Bar or Organic African Black Soap is preferred. Please purchase separately, and check out how to use a shampoo bar.
- Try 1 bar at a time for a week or so to see which is preferred and more effective. Different folks take to different soap, that’s why we have a variety of soaps with different ingredients in it.
- If you have open wounds or scabs on skin, do not rub oatmeal honey soap bars or soap pouch directly onto skin, as they will exfoliate your skin. Simply lather on hands using pouch to create lather for application on whole body or face.
- Daily Premium NATURAL MOISTURISING CREAM is now included in the kit as it has been reviewed by many customers to be very helpful for their eczema!
- Do not share soaps for hygiene purposes. Soap bars can be cut up to smaller pieces with any knife for sharing purposes or for use on different parts of body (eg. face and body and hand)
3 Simple Steps in Natural Eczema Treatment
2) Pat dry and Lotion up with our handmade Unscented Premium Daily Moisturising Cream for face, hands, body.
3) Once moisturising cream is absorbed fully on your skin, apply the Unscented Body Balm/Lotion Bar. For more tips on how to apply balm. Balm can be applied as and when needed when there is itch or a flareup. Please click link to product page of Unscented Body Balm/Lotion Bar. Both Balm and Natural Moisturising Cream can be applied as often you wish to reduce itch and inflammation on clean skin.