THIS IS NOT A SOAP BAR TURNED SHAMPOO BAR.
It has been specially formulated using all natural premium ingredients of avocado oil, olive oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil, beeswax, cocoa butter, castor oil with coconut milk, yoghurt with essential oil of rosemary, to be an ultimate SHAMPOO bar for ALL HAIR TYPES and CONDITIONS to achieve great voluminous hair and healthy scalp!
CREATE NATURAL LATHER WITH OUR ANTI-BACTERIAL CHARCOAL SOAP-SAVER MESH POUCH
How to use a Shampoo Bar for Hair:
- Our bars contain no SLS, a commonly known chemical for creating lather or foam, so it is recommended when shampooing the hair to pop it into our naturally anti-bacterial Bamboo Charcoal Soap Saver Pouch to produce lather. Place the soap in the soap bag/pouch and with some water and rubbing action, will produce amazing amount of NATURAL lather/foam easy for hair washing. Simply use the foam to apply on your hair/scalp.
- Using this soap bar as a hair shampoo bar is new for most of us. This was done for a long time until liquid shampoo with SLS was produced and marketed by profit making conglomerates, much to the detriment of our skin, scalp and body health!
- (To learn more about the dangers of SLS click here) Did you know that the natural emollients in the soap bar are also great for your hair?
- Most would feel a slight waxy feel on the hair because of the natural emollients. Depending on your hair health, usually the waxy feeling goes away when the hair is dry. Some would also prefer to use a conditioner after it for a smooth feeling. But it is all up to the individual. Usually with a hair brush while your hair is wet, the natural emollients are spread across the hair follicles and help give you strong healthy hair!
- Some might go through a “transition period” of 1-6 weeks depending on how long your hair and scalp has been exposed to SLS products (SLS is a degreaser chemical and harsh allergen which helps liquid soaps, shampoos produce lather). Afterall, your hair scalp is trying to find its balance, after all the exposure to chemicals that strips your hair down. Press on!
- These bars strengthen hair roots and give you a healthy scalp preventing hair fall. You might have more hairfall in the first few washes depending on your scalp care perviously, but it should gradually get better and lessen.
- For some, they might experience sticky feeling on hair after wash. Generally some acid rinse is needed anyway for healthy scalp to prevent protein build up.
A Simple Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse Recipe for Healthy Hair
- Do not apply concentrated ACV onto hair. ALWAYS DILUTE.
- Mix 1/2 to 4 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar (ACV) with 8 oz/250ml of water in a plastic squeeze bottle, spray bottle or other containers. Be careful not to spray into eyes.
- Try different amounts to find a dilution that works best for your hair type (dry hair likes less ACV and oily hair likes more).
Reduce Your Carbon Footprint for Future Generations with Shampoo Bars
- DID YOU KNOW THAT in USA alone over 550 million plastic shampoo bottles end up in landfills every year? This does not include other plastic bottles we dispose of.
- #savetheearth for future generations!
- 91% of our plastics in recycled bins are NOT actually recycled, says National Geographic. Most of them end up in the world’s landfills — or worse, in the ocean.
- Think of the chemicals in our waste water. Think of land pollution. Think of our eco-systems. Think of the sea creatures swallowing our plastic waste and bottles. Think again before we use more plastic bottles.