General Application Tips of Lotion Bar/Body Balm
- Apply after bathing/washing for extra hydration while water is still trapped under the skin for great effect.
- Apply liberally and frequently – apply body balm as often as needed on any area of irritated, itchy, inflamed skin. External use only.
- Apply gently in the direction of the hair growth. Never rub up and down vigorously as this could trigger itching, block hair follicles or create more heat in the skin.
- Do not leave lotion bar in high heat areas as they are heat sensitive and will melt under high temperatures. Leave at room temperature for a balm that is not too hard nor too soft for easy application.
Natural Skincare Treatment for Hives, White Spots, Fungal infection:
- When introducing anything new, always start with a patch test (i.e. on a small area of skin) on your skin to see if you have any allergic reaction.
- After cleansing with our all natural soaps, dry out affected areas and coat a thin layer over the skin to protect the skin during the course of any activities/sweat.
- You can apply as often as you wish and when needed, as many times a day for protection, itch relief and healing.
- Before bed time, apply the balm again to affected areas to keep your skin protected and moist during sleep and allow your skin to heal overnight
Natural Healing Properties of Beeswax, Shea Butter, Organic Sunflower Oil and Lavender-lemongrass essential oil
Beeswax is great for your skin
- Did you know that Beeswax provides skin with natural moisture and glow?
- Beeswax’s anti-allergenic and anti-inflammatory properties soothe easily irritated skin, making it one of the best skin care ingredients for those who suffer from allergies or other skin problems like rosacea or eczema.It also helps to heal minor cuts, wounds, abrasions and even insect bites.
- Beeswax is anti-inflammatory and anti-allergenic, contains Vitamin A and provides long-lasting moisturising by locking moisture into the skin. Vitamin A helps in collagen deposition under your skin, prevents wrinkles and is anti-aging.
- Unlike many balms that use petrochemicals such as petroleum jelly, our protective and healing balm and lotion bar is true to its natural source for healing and treatment.
Benefits of Organic Sunflower Oil for your skin
- Organic Sunflower oil is used for its non-comedogenic rating (i.e. does not clog pores) as it allows your skin pores to breath and yet creating a protective barrier. It therefore is great as a balm that protects dust, dirt, sweat and bacteria from entering under any broken/damaged skin.
- The main ingredient of Organic Sunflower oil in this balm contains linoleic acid (Omega-6 fatty acid) which is one of the main components required to form the fatty membranes (or lipids) that keep our skin moist and supple. It is essential for a protective permeability barrier for the skin! Our body does not produce that so the best way is to have it in your skincare
- Organic, GMO-Free Sunflower oil means it contains NO pesticides or fumigation have been used on our ingredient which means no pesticides, so no toxic chemicals go onto your skin!
Benefits of Shea Butter for your skin
- Highly moisturising Shea Butter helps dry or cracked rough skin smoothen and recover naturally.
- It is an amazing oil to use during the cold, dry winter months.
- It’s heavy on the skin after applying so you only need the tiniest bit.
- Forms a protective barrier on the skin and reduces inflammation, due to the oleic, stearic, palmitic and linoleic acids (fatty-acids) to protect and nourish skin to reduce wrinkles.
- Aids in the skin’s natural collagen production that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying and premature aging