Saponified organic non-GMO soybean oil, coconut oil, fresh goat milk, sustainable palm oil, gluten-free oats, raw honey and sea salt.
Goat Milk Soap with Oatmeal & Honey for Eczema Treatment
#1 Best Seller for Eczema Treatment in Singapore
*A Note to our Singapore customers : If out of stock, please backorder to receive priority fulfilment when soaps arrive. Every batch sells out fast. Usually orders with backorders are only mailed out together when batch arrives. If you want your other soaps urgently do order them separately.
Our Oatmeal Honey goat milk soap bar was created specifically as a natural treatment for eczema. It is also fantastic for those who have dry, sensitive skin or anyone who prioritises good nutrition for their skin.
100% All Natural, Paraben-free, Sulfate-free
Many skin problems can be addressed by simply stopping the use of commercial products that are full of harsh chemicals and switching to a REAL natural soap with simple ingredients that are good for your skin.
There is so much crap on the market. Most brand name shower gels and cleansers are really just detergents marketed as skin care products. Do you know that over 20% of people in Singapore suffer from eczema let alone the hundreds of thousands more who have dry, sensitive skin problems?
Something we find even more terrible is the well-known (and also not so well-known) commercial brands that market themselves as soap-free, natural, organic, etc. Just check their ingredients list, they contain a long list of chemicals and simply add 1 or 2 natural ingredients in order to market themselves as natural! Don’t be fooled! Just try switching from the detergents you are using to any of our soaps…you could be in for pleasant surprise!
New to The Soap Haven?
This all-in-one Eczema healing kit is all you would need to combat eczema and flare-ups! Bundled for your convenience, this is a one-stop purchase, especially if you are first-timer with us. Don’t miss this very special promo bundle price! Save more $10.80! (more than 13% off original price of all individual items put together)
At The Soap Haven, we use 100% natural skincare to help eczema and bring relief and eventual healing for eczema, so you don’t have questionable chemicals triggering your eczema.
Our All-in-One Eczema Healing Kit comprise 5 of our best-selling items:
- Our #1 Best Seller for Eczema Treatment Goat Milk Oatmeal Honey soap bar (approx. 100g)
- Our Best-selling Organic Shea Oatmeal Honey soap bar (approx. 130g) as an alternative soap for those who prefer everything organic. (Try 1 bar at a time for a week or so to see which is preferred and more effective. Different folks take to different soap, that’s why we have a variety of soaps with different ingredients in it)
- Our Best-Selling Premium Lotion Bar/Body Balm (Unscented) travel-sized 10g – apply whenever itchy to soothe itch, and prevent flare ups or right after showering to lock in the moisture on your eczema affected skin
- Our Premium Natural Daily MOISTURISING CREAM 118ml (which is 100% Natural and using natural preservatives only, and lactobacillus as good bacteria to build up skin immunity and fight bad bacteria on skin) is now included in the kit as it has been reviewed by many customers to be very helpful for their eczema!
- Travel-light Anti-bacterial Pack of 2 Bamboo Charcoal Foaming Soap Saver Pouches – helps you save your soap and also create lather and foam with a simple rub! Leave soaps in pouch to dry out your soaps after showering, so all the natural goodness of each bar doesn’t waste into a mush.
Note: Because of the special pricing, there is no further discount with coupon codes for bundles and promo.
Benefits of Goat’s Milk for Skin
Goat’s milk is your skin’s best friend because it is super rich in vitamins, nutrients and moisturizers that are absolutely great for skin health!With over 50 nutrients including vitamins A, B1, B6, B12, C, E, minerals, enzymes, amino acids and glycerin, your skin will thank you for it! (Find out more at http://www.thesoaphaven.com/soap-guide/whats-so-great-about-goats-milk-soap/) If you are sensitive to goat’s milk, you can try the alternative Organic Shea Oatmeal Honey (“OSOH”)
Benefits of Oatmeal
We grind premium gluten-free, food-grade Bob’s Red Mill Oats into our soap because ground (colloidal) oats is perfect for relief from eczema, psoriasis, dry, flaky or scaly skin and other sensitivities. Why? Oatmeal is a natural, gentle moisturizer and exfoliator with anti-itch, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that soothe skin. For centuries, colloidal (ground) oats has been used as a treatment for skin conditions, such as rashes, erythema, burns, itch, and eczema. In fact a recent medical study concluded that “colloidal oat extracts exhibit direct anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory activities, which may provide the mechanisms for observed dermatological benefits“.*
Honey, Honey, Honey!
Honey moisturises and soothes skin with its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory qualities. We use only pure raw honey for ultimate skincare goodness.
Benefits of Sea Salt
We add a touch of Sea Salt that is well known for it cleansing, detoxifying, soothing and anti-bacterial, healing properties.