Over many years, salicylic acid has been a drug issued to deal with acne or red inflamed acne conditions.
It helps to breakdown blackheads and whiteheads and also reduces inflammation and swelling
It helps exfoliate dead skin cells which clogs pores, bringing about skin renewal. Being oil soluble, it is also better able to penetrate the pores of your skin giving them a deep pore cleansing.
How Facial Toners Help Acne or Acne-prone skin
• Toners help hydrate and refresh skin, minimize the appearance of pores, and remove residuals missed during cleansing. This is especially important for those who use cosmetic and toners help to cleanse face more thoroughly by penetrating pores.
• Toners prepare the skin to receive the maximum benefit from serums and moisturizers.
• Peppermint toners are especially great for acne-prone skin or to prevent acne outbreaks.
Tired of acne and breakouts?
Try our Organic Peppermint Facial Toner with USDA Organic Certified Ingredients only. It contains organic peppermint extract to cool and soothe skin and inflammation, together with aloe leaf juice for sensitive skin and white willow bark extract which is a natural source of salicylic acid used to treat acne. No more synthetic chemicals that works in isolation, but a more wholesome natural skincare regime.
The Soap Haven Organic Facial Peppermint Toner:
- Hydrates, brightens and balances skin to reduce acne and prevent breakouts.
- Great for acne-prone skin or to remove excess make-up on face.
- Specially formulated with white willow bark with natural salicylic acid and soothing aloe for acne-prone sensitive skin
- Perfect for all skin types from oily to combination/dry skin.
Ingredients: (Certified Organic*)
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Organic Alcohol(derived from organic sugar cane), Organic Glycerin, Organic Peppermint Leaf Extract (Mentha Piperita), Organic White Willow Bark Extract (Salix Alba), Organic Sugar Cane Extract (Saccharum Officinarum), Organic Bilberry Fruit Extract(Vaccinium Myrtillus), Organic Sugar Maple Extract (Acer Saccharinum),Organic Orange Peel Extract (Citrus Sinensis), Organic Lemon Peel Extract (Citrus Limon), Organic Cranberry Fruit Extract (Vaccinium Macrocarpon)
HOW to USE FACIAL TONER
1) Use in the morning and night after cleansing with facial soap.
2) Spray 3 or more pumps of toner on cotton pad/ball, and apply on your face and neck to complete your skin cleansing routine.
3) Do not wash off. Wait one minute for toner to dry and apply moisturiser if desired.
Store in a cool, dry place. No refrigeration needed.
Knowing How to Moisturize Your Face
For those with oily skin, don’t over wash your face if you have oily skin as that might lead to overactive sebum glands and over-production of sebum causing more acne. Instead you should be using a moisturizer. Use a facial moisturiser sparingly after cleansing
For dry skin, with oily T-zones, apply more to dry areas and less to oily T-zone areas after cleansing.
With age, you will realise that your face begins to develop fine lines and gets dryer. Avoid overwashing face, use a toner and moisturize after toning to create a healthy and glowing skin. Moisturising your face helps hydrate your skin and to prevent aging symptoms from setting in prematurely.
Moisturizing should happen few minutes after cleansing and toning to lock in the moisture under the skin. Anything longer than 10 minutes on dry skin would be much less effective in hydrating the skin.
Slathering oils on your skin alone might help soothe dry and irritated skin, but they are not meant to be a substitute to a moisturizer which acts as a humectant to attract moisture to your skin.
However if you have highly sensitive skin, use an oil like our Pure Morrocan Argan Oil which has a comedogenic rating of 0 (i.e. doesn’t clog pores) to moisturise your face instead.
This natural moisturiser is extremely gentle and does not leave a heavy, sticky feeling. The ingredients used are non-comedogenic (i.e does not clog pores).
Chock-full of premium GMO-free ingredients like Coconut oil, Grapeseed oil, Avocado oil, Abyssinian seed oil, and Sweet Almond oil, this cream does not leave your skin sticky or oily.
With coconut oil as one of the main ingredients, that also means your skin already has some natural level of SPF protection to block out harmful UV rays!
Most skin cleansers get rid of all bacteria, good and bad alike, leaving the skin with low immunity that’s helpless to battle bad bacteria, which is the cause of many skin issues.
However, an amazing standout factor in this cream is that it’s handmade with natural preservatives like radish root ferment filtrate, which contains loads of enzymes for your skin health and Lactobacillus which introduces good bacteria onto your skin.