Natural Daily Moisturiser for Eczema and All Skin Types
The Soap Haven’s Unscented Handmade Moisturising Cream is a must-have for your skin’s daily health and beauty routine! It is great daily moisturiser for your face, hands and body.
Chock-full of premium GMO-free ingredients like Coconut oil, Grapeseed oil, Avocado oil, Abyssinian seed oil, and Sweet Almond oil, this cream does not leave your skin sticky or oily.
With coconut oil as one of the main ingredients, that also means your skin already has some natural level of SPF protection to block out harmful UV rays!
Most skin cleansers get rid of all bacteria, good and bad alike, leaving the skin with low immunity that’s helpless to battle bad bacteria, which is the cause of many skin issues.
However, an amazing standout factor in this cream is that it’s handmade with natural preservatives like radish root ferment filtrate, which contains loads of enzymes for your skin health and Lactobacillus which introduces good bacteria onto your skin.
It contains absolutely no harmful chemical such as phthalates or synthetic preservatives like commonly used parabens that are widely known to cause skin and health issues.
This cream is highly recommended for babies and sensitive skin and anyone who wants to have healthy skin. It’s a must-have for dry skin and soothes itch while helping promote natural healing for those suffering from eczema!
This 100% natural moisturising cream is great for all skin types. Its 100% all-natural, GMO-free ingredients make it suitable for babies, those with dry, sensitive skin, eczema and psoriasis.
For eczema or irritated skin areas this cream is a perfect match with our eczema treatment soaps such as the Oatmeal Honey Goat Milk (“GMOH”) soap, Organic Shea Oatmeal Honey (“OSOH”) bar, or Himalayan Salt Soap!
For areas with eczema, do keep moisturised and for extra protection, apply our Anti-Itch Unscented Balm (lotion bar) as often when itching or during flareups.
Benefits of Lactobacillus in Your Skincare
Instead of using parabens (which can be harmful to the body), or alcohol (which might sting wounds and skin lesions), we use good bacteria – lactobacillus and leuconostoc as natural preservatives.
This has additional benefits!
Eczema occurs because of the lack of good bacteria on the surface of our skin to combat bad bacteria. Research also suggests that products containing lactobacillus are beneficial for treating eczema. Using good bacteria as a natural preservative has the double benefit of being both paraben free and having good bacteria to fight the bad that causes eczema and skin issues. With this cream, you are ever ready to combat dirt, dust, sweat and bacteria from invading your skin. The result can help prevent and reduce flare-ups!
With the use of our handmade moisturising cream over time, your skin will develop and build up a healthy immunity to fight bad bacteria!
General Application Tips of Moisturising Cream
- Apply after bathing/washing for extra hydration while water is still trapped under the skin for effectiveness.
- Apply liberally and frequently – at least once a day and as many times a day as needed.
- Apply gently in the direction of the hair growth. Never rub up and down vigorously as this could trigger itching, block hair follicles or create more heat in the skin.
- Do not leave cream in high heat areas or in fridge. Simply leave it at room temperature.
Application tips for Eczema sufferers:
- When introducing anything new, always start with a patch test (i.e. on a small area of skin) on your skin to see if you have any allergic reaction.
- After cleansing with our all natural soaps, dry affected areas and apply a thin layer over the skin to moisturise the skin during the course of any activities.
- If hands are the affected areas of eczema, and you need to frequently wash your hands due to cooking or other activities, use our himalayan salt soap as a gentle cleanser and use gloves to protect your hands after applying it on affected areas for preparation of food.
- You can apply as and when needed and as many times a day especially after washing and drying for moisturising.
- Before bed time, apply again to affected areas to keep your skin protected and moist during sleep and allow your skin to heal overnight.
- For extra protection apply our best selling lotion bar/body balm. Continue to use the balm, even when the eczema has improved as this will help prevent flare ups.
Coconut Oil is great for your skin
- Did you know that coconut oil provide skin with natural moisture and glow? It is an excellent moisturiser for your skin!
- Coconut oil’s anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties soothe easily irritated skin, making it one of the best skin care ingredients for those who suffer from allergies or other skin problems like rosacea or eczema.
- Coconut oil is one the substances that contains lauric acid (a fatty acid) which is mainly found in breast milk! And we all know how good breast milk is! It provides long-lasting moisturising by locking moisture into the skin and helps in collagen deposition under your skin, prevents wrinkles and is anti-aging.
- Coconut oil also has a natural sun blocking properties against harmful UV. It’s naturally SPF 4!
Grapeseed Oil is non-comedogenic
Grapeseed oil is well suited for most skin types and does not clog pores (non-comedogenic). Grapeseed oil is rich in Vitamin E which helps tighten and moisturize the skin. It reduces inflammation, redness, and accelerates the healing of acne. This is a very light oil that absorbs easily without a greasy residue.
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Emulsifying Wax NF, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed (Abyssinian) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (natural preservative), Lactobacillus (and) Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract (natural preservative), Citric Acid (non GMO), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract.
As a long time sufferer of eczema, the Premium Natural Daily Moisturising Cream is a fantabulous reat for my very dry, itchy, sensitive skin. It does not clog the skin and make you feel covered with a thick layer of ointment. Importantly ingredients are natural ones and unprocessed. This is a marked contrast with most of the available products. Coupled with the Soaps (Honey Oat or Himalayan salt), my flareups are now better managed, steroid free. Highly recommended.
My palm is itchy, red and scaly due to eczema. It requires constant moisturizing. I tried many brands of moisturizer. The conditions keep recurring. While browsing the internet, I came across the unscented hand moisturizing cream from The Soaphaven. After applying for a week, the itchiness, redness & scaly skin reduced significantly. My palm looks radiant. I recommend to anyone to give it a try.
I tried this for my son who had a bad recurrence of eczema from June 2017 after his school camp. The cream absorbs well into his skin and makes it less dry and doesn’t leave any oily film compared to the Bioderm PP balm which the dermatologist recommended. The dryness has improved though it is a rather slow process. We will continue to use it and hope that it will heal his eczema affected areas like how others have shared.
I believe that My upper eye lids developed eczema. Tried applying pure coconut oil for several days which resulted in very little improvement.
Then i was reminded to use this moisturizing cream. I apply 4 to 5 times in a day. On the 4th day, my lids have almost recovered. It’s amazing! I believe that as long as i continue to use it, they should eventually be cured.
Ex-Eczema Sufferer –
I have tried ALL types of moisturisers from the market like QV, Cetaphil and Nivea etc etc. But this one won me over. I simply love this! Not just that it is all natural and contains no harmful chemical, it is gmo-free and though unscented and does not contain fragrance, it’s natural ingredients smell so good! This is unlike the QV and Cetaphil chemical creams that smell so bad and medicinal. I have ichthyosis vulgaris, a condition of very dry and scaly skin especially on limbs. Since I started using this unscented moisturising cream, my skin has improved tremendously in just a few days! It is easy to apply and the cream goes a long way to deeply moisturise and protect my skin from drying out. Also my skin no longer itch from dryness. The cream also does not feel sticky and absorbs well upon application. Even those eczema-affected areas that have been healed from using their unscented body balm and soap, have become smoother and more supple after applying this cream and seems to be even more resistant to flareups now! This is really an affordable wonder cream since it has such premium ingredients! Love. love, love the fact that it contains natural preservatives too!