- Olive Oil is the main ingredient for this soap
- Made from Organic Aloe concentrate & Calendula Flowers with Shea Butter and Non-GMOs
- Soothes, moisturizes & heals all skin types including ITCH caused by allergies & insect bites (unless you are allergic to Aloe of course!) and BURNS etc
- Incredible natural lather from coconut oil
- All natural GMO-free ingredients
- Aloe vera plants have been used historically for treating dry skin and healing wounds and is very effective for sunburns.
- Calendula flowers are known to help bruises heal, varicose veins and eczema too.
- Great as body and face soap for dry/combination skin.
“I totally enjoy using the soaps at The Soap Haven, because they do not cause any tightness or dryness but in fact are highly moisturising to the skin. Plus I know it’s all natural and paraben-free which is good for my health.
My pick for this month is ORGANIC ALOE CALENDULA! It is Olive Oil Based and my skin takes so well to Olive Oil. Recently I had very dry itchy skin on my legs probably due to the hot weather and this ALOE CALENDULA really worked wonders for me! Showering with it removed all itchiness and my legs actually feel so soft and moisturised after showering! Each bar is loaded with GMO-Free Oils & Organic Aloe concentrate for maximum soothing of dry and itchy skin!
Plus it also has a natural scent from the Calendula flowers that smells like baby powder. Love it! I would highly recommend this to anyone with sensitive and dry skin. Try it I believe you won’t be disappointed.”
“I am using thesoaphaven.com Aloe Calendula soap. The feel is v gd👍, squeaking clean. Uses less water to rinse off. I had some rashes that came on n off on my neck that was a reaction to a massage oil which left some dry n rough patches on my skin but after a few days of using this soap, the dry n rough patches were gone. Now my neck feels smooth again!! 💃�💃�Yay!! Thumbs-up 👍�👍�👍”