Daily Moisturiser for Eczema and All Skin Types
This 100% natural moisturising cream is great for all skin types. Its 100% all-natural, GMO-free ingredients make it suitable for babies, those with dry, sensitive skin, eczema and psoriasis.
It’s a highly effective moisturiser that’s extremely gentle and does not leave a heavy, sticky feeling.
For eczema or irritated skin areas this cream is a perfect match with our eczema treatment soaps such as the Oatmeal Honey Goat Milk (“GMOH”) soap, Organic Shea Oatmeal Honey (“OSOH”) bar, or Himalayan Salt Soap!
For areas with eczema, do keep moisturised and for extra protection, apply our Unscented Balm (lotion bar) as often when itching or during flareups.
Benefits of Lactobacillus in Your Skincare
Instead of using parabens (which can be harmful to the body), or alcohol (which might sting wounds and skin lesions), we use good bacteria – lactobacillus and leuconostoc as natural preservatives.
This has additional benefits!
Eczema occurs because of the lack of good bacteria on the surface of our skin to combat bad bacteria. Research also suggests that products containing lactobacillus are beneficial for treating eczema. Using good bacteria as a natural preservative has the double benefit of being both paraben free and having good bacteria to fight the bad that causes eczema and skin issues. With this cream, you are ever ready to combat dirt, dust, sweat and bacteria from invading your skin. The result can help prevent and reduce flare-ups!
With the use of our handmade moisturising cream over time, your skin will develop and build up a healthy immunity to fight bad bacteria!
General Application Tips of Moisturising Cream
- Apply after bathing/washing for extra hydration while water is still trapped under the skin for effectiveness.
- Apply liberally and frequently – at least once a day and as many times a day as needed.
- Apply gently in the direction of the hair growth. Never rub up and down vigorously as this could trigger itching, block hair follicles or create more heat in the skin.
- Do not leave cream in high heat areas or in fridge. Simply leave it at room temperature.
Application tips for Eczema sufferers:
- When introducing anything new, always start with a patch test (i.e. on a small area of skin) on your skin to see if you have any allergic reaction.
- After cleansing with our all natural soaps, dry affected areas and apply a thin layer over the skin to moisturise the skin during the course of any activities.
- If hands are the affected areas of eczema, and you need to frequently wash your hands due to cooking or other activities, use our himalayan salt soap as a gentle cleanser and use gloves to protect your hands after applying it on affected areas for preparation of food.
- You can apply as and when needed and as many times a day especially after washing and drying for moisturising.
- Before bed time, apply again to affected areas to keep your skin protected and moist during sleep and allow your skin to heal overnight.
- For extra protection apply our best selling lotion bar/balm. Continue to use the balm, even when the eczema has improved as this will help prevent flare ups.
Coconut Oil is great for your skin
- Did you know that coconut oil provide skin with natural moisture and glow? It is an excellent moisturiser for your skin!
- Coconut oil’s anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties soothe easily irritated skin, making it one of the best skin care ingredients for those who suffer from allergies or other skin problems like rosacea or eczema.
- Coconut oil is one the substances that contains lauric acid (a fatty acid) which is mainly found in breast milk! And we all know how good breast milk is! It provides long-lasting moisturising by locking moisture into the skin and helps in collagen deposition under your skin, prevents wrinkles and is anti-aging.
- Coconut oil also has a natural sun blocking properties against harmful UV. It’s naturally SPF 4!
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Emulsifying Wax NF, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed (Abyssinian) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (natural preservative), Lactobacillus (and) Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract (natural preservative), Citric Acid (non GMO), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract.