Mix and Match your own Goat Milk Soap Gift Bag!
3 in 1 Gift Bag with all natural, Paraben-free products make great gifts for someone special or occasions like Christmas, birthdays, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, baby showers, or wedding gifts!
Send a surprise straight to your beloved’s letterbox!
No SLS, Parabens, preservatives, or petrochemicals!
Each gift bag comes with your choice of The Soap Haven’s:
- Goat Milk Soap bar.
- Luxurious Pinewood Soap Dish that’s handmade in USA.
- All-natural Lip Balm (choose from Strawberry/Cherry/Unscented/Chamomile Jojoba) made with organic sunflower oil, beeswax and shea butter.
- Packaged in a classy organza pouch for a beautiful gift set that saves you the hassle of wrapping!
2 Organza bags to choose from:
- Yellow-Gold organza bag or
- Brown organza bag with sequins (Note: Brown sequin organza pouch is no longer available, it will be replaced with yellow-gold with yellow ribbon pearl-beaded tie organza pouch)
About All Natural Beeswax Lip Balm: (CHOOSE YOUR LIP BALM – strawberry, cherry, chamomile jojoba, unscented!)
Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. The result? Smooth, supple lips everyone will be buzzing about. Chamomile also soothes and helps with cold sores on lips.
Ingredients: Organic Sunflower oil, Beeswax, Shea Butter, Tocopherols (natural Vitamin E)
Beeswax is a natural compound secreted by female bees, commonly used in lip balms. It is very moisturizing, and can help protect the lips from the harmful uv rays of the sun, and has a pleasant smell. It can also help prevent infections and cold sores. Being a natural compound this is certainly far more appealing than chemical compounds too!
Beeswax contains natural emulsifiers, which help retain moisture in the skin, and is especially helpful for dry and chapped lips.
What is Vitamin E good for?
Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects and repairs your skin. Antioxidants are agents that neutralize the oxidant effect of free radicals, which are molecules that damage collagen and cause skin dryness, fine lines and wrinkles. When your skin takes a beating from outside factors, such as the sun’s ultraviolet rays, your body can produce free radicals.
Vitamin E is one of the most powerful antioxidants. And studies have shown that vitamin E can even reduce sunburns from exposure to UVB radiation.