- 30% BIGGER – Get more goodness with this bigger 130g bar compared our normal 100g soap bars.
- EXCELLENT FACIAL & BODY BAR
- NATURALLY ANTI-BACTERIAL – Honey has natural disinfectant properties to help thoroughly cleanse skin while treating wounds, rash and other skin lesions.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES – and especially helpful for treatment of eczema, psoriasis, dry, sensitive and mature skin
- SUITABLE FOR BABIES AND SENSITIVE SKIN – Unscented and does not contain any essential oils.
- PREMIUM INGREDIENTS – GMO-Free and Organic Ingredients! That means no pesticides or fumigated chemicals on your skin or your baby’s skin too!
- Greater EFFECTIVE TREATMENT For ECZEMA together with our Anti-Itch Organic Lotion Bars – Unscented Balm/Lotion Bar for Protection against Eczema flare ups; Promotes Healing and Moisturises Skin Deeply.
Organic Shea Oatmeal Honey – Highly Recommended for Eczema & Psoriasis (Best Seller!)
Available on backorder
Available on backorder
Excellent Moisturizing Soap Bar for Eczema, Psoriasis and Dry/Sensitive Skin
If you suffer from ECZEMA, PSORIASIS, ROSACEA or SENSITIVE SKIN, you can replace harsher cleansers with this 100% natural ORGANIC Shea Oatmeal Honey soap bar. With the moisturising emollients of natural oils and Shea Butter, this highly moisturising soap leaves your skin soft and supple after every shower. Also comes with Rosemary extract which is known to be used in Eczema treatments.
Now 30% bigger than our regular soap bars, this Organic Sunflower/Safflower oil based soap bar is highly recommended for Eczema, Psoriasis, Dry and Sensitive Skin. With its organic ingredients and non-comedogenic rating (meaning it doesn’t clog pores), this is a great bar for anyone who cares about what they put on their skin and body!
Wonders of a Sunflower/Safflower Oil soap bar
Sunflower/Safflower oil has very low comedogenic ratings of ZERO (on a scale of 0-5). In other words, it does not clog pores at all! Using it as a main ingredient makes the perfect soap bar for body and face wash. If you have very sensitive skin, you need this bar and will fall in love with it.
Natural Treatment for Eczema & Psoriasis with Organic Shea Oatmeal Honey (OSOH) Soap Bars
- OATMEAL – a proven effective treatment for eczema, itch and rashes due to its natural anti-inflammatory, anti-itch and anti-oxidant skin soothing properties.
- PURE RAW HONEY – a great natural moisturiser that soothes skin with its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory power.
- SHEA BUTTER – nature’s best natural moisturiser keeping your skin supple and smooth.
- ROSEMARY EXTRACT – a natural fragrance and preservative that’s also known for use in Eczema Treatment.
Saponified Organic Sunflower/Safflower oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Palm Oil, Organic Oats, Shea Butter, Honey, Rosemary Extract.
About Organic and Natural Skincare
Don’t be fooled!
Most products use organic or natural in their names as marketing gimmicks. Take a look at their ingredients list and you’ll see that they have only 1 or 2 natural extracts near the end of a long list of chemicals. They can add just 1 drop of olive oil into a 1 litre bottle and call it “Natural Olive Oil Shampoo”.
At The Soap Haven, when something is called “all natural”, it means it is made of ALL natural ingredients. When anything bears the label “organic”, it means the product is made of at least 85% organic ingredients. Why not 100%? Because it is impossible to make soap without sodium hydroxide which is 10-15% of the initial ingredient weight. However by the time the oils are saponified, there is no more sodium hydroxide left in the soap.
No GMOs, No Haze!
These Handmade Soaps contain NO genetically modified oils (GMO). Buy with confidence that you are not supporting the “engineered food industry”. Simply Google: “Genetically Modified Foods” and see for yourself if you feel comfortable supporting the GMO industry.
When you say YES to Non-GMO, Organic Palm Oil in our soaps, you are saying NO to the HAZE!
Our organic and plant-based olive oil soap uses organic, sustainable palm that does not cause deforestation in tropical regions. Palm oil is necessary to make a harder, stable bar of soap that is preferred by most people. Over the past years, “bio-diesel” (and the need for edible non-hydrogenated oils) has created a huge demand for palm oil. Palm oil is only harvested significantly in tropical rainforest regions like in Indonesia and thus the problem. Demand for palm oil has led to more deforestation using burn and slash methods by farmers who want to make a quick buck. The results are catastrophic – destruction of natural habitats and tremendous pollution with HAZE in our air!!!
Organic, non-GMO palm oil however is renewable and sustainable. While using sustainable palm oil is more costly, it helps fight against the “palm thirsty” industry which causes more deforestation and pollutes the land and our air!
This soap is 100% natural and contains no parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS/SLES), unnatural preservatives, or petrol-chemical ingredients.