[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]
Fight that Flu Bug by diffusing Peppermint Essential Oil in your home!
Benefits of Peppermint Essential Oil:
- helps with cough and congestion, and relieves headaches stemming from congestion.
- by diffusing into the air the essential oil droplets create a fresh and germ-free environment at home.
- has antiseptic and anti-viral properties and can be useful as an expectorant
How to Use Peppermint Essential Oil:
- For children and babies, you could be to dap and rub in 1-2 drops on the soles of their feet and before they go to bed.
- If you do not have a diffuser, dap a few drops on the side of the bedding or pillow case. (not suitable for babies/children and provide caution not to have it in your eyes though)
- You could also put a few drops in the cup of hot water and inhale the steam with the essential oil droplets. (be careful not to be burnt by the steam of boiling water, always hold it at a safe, comfortable distance)
BUY this ESSENTIAL online now and in stores!
Essential Oil Singapore
See the full range of PremaTouch essential oils available in Singapore – on SALE now for a limited period only!
PremaTouch Geranium, Tea tree and Rose essential oils back in stock too![/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]