Say No to SLS!
Our natural soaps do not contain any chemicals like Sodium Lauryl Sulphate/Sodium Laureth Sulfate commonly known as SLS that is a foaming agent helping to create lather or soap cleansing foam. It is commonly found in liquid soaps and shampoos. SLS is also known to be a common allergen. To learn more on the myths and facts of SLS, click here
You can create more natural lather with our Bamboo Charcoal Soap Pouch if you like a foamy shower!
And it doubles up as a very gentle body scrub and exfoliator too!
Tips for Using the Bamboo Charcoal Soap Pouch
1) Place the soap in the soap bag/pouch and with some water and rubbing action, it will produce amazing amount of lather/foam easy for hair washing/cleansing.
2) For shampoo bars, simply use the foam to apply on your hair/scalp.
3) For soap bars for washing your body, you can apply the soap pouch with the soap bar in it directly onto the skin. It acts as a gentle exfoliator and helps with removal of dead skin cells and with skin renewal.
4) You may pop some unfinished bars and use it to the last bit without it slipping out of your hands during the shower.
5) For the benefits of the different soap bars, you may wish to add 2 different soaps in one pouch and lather away too. Just watch the weight in the pouch as the suction may not hold up too well.